The form of a Beaux Arts candleholder is reinterpreted in solid brass by renowned lighting designer Jonathan Browning. Defined by clean lines and sharp angles, the fixture's elegant ribbed-glass hurricanes showcase Edison filament bulbs, shimmering like candles within.
- Crafted of solid brass
- Hurricanes are made of ribbed borosilicate glass for durability and brilliance
- Polished Nickel finish is nickel plated
- Lacquered Burnished Brass and Bronze finishes are live solid brass, which will naturally patina and darken over time
- A light coat of wax protects the finish and allows it to age gracefully to a darker patina
- Live brass will darken faster in areas where the fixture is handled; the use of gloves is recommended
- Rated for one 40W max. E26 base bulb
- Bulb included
- If brighter light is preferred, consider an LED bulb with a higher lumen output. View our assortment.
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Damp UL listed; suitable for use indoors, such as bathrooms where it is subject to moisture and in sheltered outdoor areas
- ADA compliant (not more than 4"D when installed)
- Assembly required
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth; avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, as they will damage the finish
- Overall: 4½"W x 4"D x 18¼"H
- Wall Plate: 4½" diam., ½"D
- Weight: 6 lbs.
RH | CANNELE SINGLE SCONCE
Final Sale - No Returns